(Should perhaps take this off the list?)

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 07:28:05PM +0100, Michael Natterer wrote:
>kind of errors do you get?

I open a file (tested PNG, JPEG and BMP), and get the error "Image resolution
is out of bounds, using the default resolution instead". Then, a window that
appears to be properly-sized (given the resolution in the image file) pops
up, but instead of containing the image data it's just empty.

Oh, I just found out what's going on -- the only layer in the picture
suddenly has an opacity of 2%. If I open the Layers dialog and increase the
opacity, the image appears to work as usual.

/* Steinar */
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/