Leonard Rosenthol wrote:

> At 08:16 AM 12/22/2001 +1000, Robert Starr wrote:
> Here's the lowdown:
>
>> 1-Select Contact Sheet
>> 2-Dialogue appears asking various options:
>>  a- directory/folder containing images to be placed on the contact sheet
>>  b- resolution of the contact sheet to be made
>>  c- dpi of the contact sheet to be made
>>  d- # of rows and columns in the contact sheet
>>  e- on/off for font option (this is whether or not you want the
>> filename under the image, and if you do, the font choices)
>>
>> That's about it, you hit create and it grabs the files, one at a time
>> from the chosen directory, shrinks them into thumbnails and places
>> them on the contact sheet according to the number of rows and colums.
>

>         You can do this using the mogrify command from ImageMagick - and
> now that IM supports XCF files - you can even use your native GIMP files...
>

> Leonard

I dloaded the ImageMagick....

I tried to use it..  but it seems it's command line only..
I know command line stuff isn't too hard.  But for artists, we'd rather
use a gui any day.  It does confuse.  (don't attack us, we're the
artists using your masterpiece, we NEED easy to use apps)

Is there a gui for the app (for the mogrify command) and if not, is
there one in development, OR, is someone interested in putting this
functionality into the GIMP?

Thanks everyone...

--
Robert Starr
-Anilusion Films

The information in this Internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient
please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete this email immediately.