Gimp Developers:

This patch was made against The Gimp stable 1.2.2 file plug-ins/common/tga.c.

        It allows a user to save a tga in down-top format instead of top-down format.
This is very useful for many OpenGL programs.  It is very useful if you are working
with the Quake 3 engine as Quake 3 will display the image upside down.

If this is the wrong place to post this let me know.  If someone doesn't think Gimp
default should be able to save tga's please explain.  Many imaging application save
tga's in down-top by default.  If you need the patch a different way, let me know as
this is the first time I've submited a patch to a project.

        Russell Valentine