Hi Jeff,

thanks for the feedback
> I just downloaded lic2-0.55 and began testing.  There's still
> one problem:  it doesn't undo if you work on an image in place.

I also added non-interactive mode which makes animations possible (this looks
like everything is flowing in the vectorfield-direction). A small fu-script
for demonstration is included (but has to be copied to the appropriate
directory by hand).

I'm kind of confused: I got mailed quite some cool ideas for
improvements/more features but no _real_ bug reports (counting "undo" as
feature ;-) ). Has nobody managed to crash the plugin yet? ;-)