Hi, all -

I have discovered a reproducible way to put the gimp (1.2.3)
into a tight loop.  Try this:

        1.  Open an image
        2.  Run the cross-stitch script over it.
        3.  Change the active layer to the stitches layer
        4.  Undo (Ctl-Z).  Gimp goes into a loop.

I think it has to do with the script flipping between RGB and
Indexed mode a couple of times - but why undo should get
confused when a different layer is selected baffles me.

I'd appreciate it if someone would take a quick look at this -
if it's really a bug, and not something bizarre in my script,
I'll file this with bugzilla.

Jeff Trefftzs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.tcsn.net/trefftzs                    Home Page
http://gug.sunsite.dk/gallery.php?artist=68     Gimp Gallery