Hello, all,

Another newbie question about a non-interactive plug-in call:  I've been
trying to call the Gaussian blur IIR plug-in non-interactively from
another C plug-in, but haven't yet had success.  For syntax I've used
both

return_vals = gimp_run_procedure("plug_in_gauss_iir2",&nreturn_vals,
GIMP_PDB_INT32, GIMP_RUN_NONINTERACTIVE,
GIMP_PDB_IMAGE, imageID,
GIMP_PDB_DRAWABLE, drawable->id,
GIMP_PDB_FLOAT, 15,
GIMP_PDB_FLOAT, 15,
GIMP_PDB_END);

and

return_vals = gimp_run_procedure("plug_in_gauss_iir",&nreturn_vals,
GIMP_PDB_INT32, GIMP_RUN_NONINTERACTIVE,
GIMP_PDB_IMAGE, imageID,
GIMP_PDB_DRAWABLE, drawable->id,
GIMP_PDB_INT32, 1,
GIMP_PDB_INT32, 1,
GIMP_PDB_END);

without success (my plug-in crashes at this point).  I have run other
plug-ins in its place (for instance, plug_in_engrave) with success, so
I'm puzzled as to what I'm doing incorrectly.  I'm working with Gimp
1.2.1 under Linux.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Cindy Huyser