Has anyone been able to build the Hollywood branch recently?
There seems to be problems with the libtool  & ltconfig set up. I followed
the thread from Jan concerning this, and I'm trying to reconcile the
instruction to have ltconfig --diable-shared ltmain.sh, but then have
configure complain about libtool configuration failing. As a result,
ltconfig isn't generated. If anyone has had any success in this matter, I'd
very much like to hear about it. Thanks in advance:)
I'm using libtool 1.4.2, under FreeBSD 4.5.