RaphaXl Quinet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 01:09:42 +0100, "Ed Hunter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I am sorry for not posting it to bugzilla but I do not have account and
> > maybe it's just my fault. Well ...
> Yes, it's your fault.  ;-)  All developers and contributors should have
> a Bugzilla account because it is much easier to track the status of the
> bugs using Bugzilla than having to go though the list archives.  Hey,
> creating a Bugzilla account is easy and it's free!  ;-)
> > When compiling gimp HEAD, 'make' ends with:
> [...]
> For this kind of short-lived problems related to HEAD, the mailing list
> is not a bad solution.  If CVS HEAD moves fast, then it is easier to get
> quick answers from IRC #gimp or from this list.  But for everything else,
> please use Bugzilla.

yes, these kind of problems should be reported here on the mailing list.

To the actual problem: I'm surprised that I still haven't got this damned
Makefile right since the tree survives 'make distcheck' w/o any problems.
However I could reproduce the proplem and will try to come up with a fix
really soon. In the meantime, please run tips/update.sh once.

Salut, Sven