On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 17:42, Branko Collin wrote:
> And, as I said, for us it would not be bad to ride the wave of the
> digital camera.

If some Windows guy steps forward to port gphoto2
(http://www.gphoto.org) to Windows, you would even have digital camera
support _in_ the GIMP through gtkam's plugin (i.e. capture from within
the GIMP, download directly into the GIMP, etc.).

| Lutz Müller            +49 (7156) 34837  |      (o o)
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                                       |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.topfrose.de              |
| Germany                [EMAIL PROTECTED]          |