On February 27, Petr Koloros asked in the Usenet news group

: I'm using the last debian version of gimp. Circle
: selection works fine with antialiasing - when I make
: a selection and move it, the borders of selected
: area are antialiased. When I repeat the same process
: with "magic wand" (fuzzy selection), the borders are
: always sharp - not antialiased (doesn't respect antialiasing
: choise of fuzzy selection tool).
: Any ideas?

I thought I'd check this out, but I am not sure what the anti-alias
function is supposed to do in the Magic Wand tool. Could somebody
fill me in? Thanks,

branko collin