salut,

Le mar 09/04/2002 ā 15:42, Sven Neumann a écrit :
> - Four direction menus to reduce mouse movements necessary to
>   reach a certain menu entry. I'm not sure if I understood this
>   correctly. Someone should draw some Ascii art to illustrate
>   this. I don't like the idea.

i suggest you go there :
http://catalog.com/hopkins/piemenus/ddj/piemenus.html
or just play the Sims ;)

> - Clicking somewhere into the image and starting to type should
>   create a new text layer the size of the text's bounding box.
>   Clicking and dragging should create a new text layer the size
>   of the dragged rectangle.

or, the size of the layer text is completly hidden to the user, and it
adapts automagically when you modify the text

also, a suggestion, it would be great to be able to "group" layers, to
be able to show/hide a group of layers in one click, this would be relly
usefull when you are doing webdesign with dynamic elements.

a+,

--
Dam