On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 18:47, Damien Genet wrote:
> they are (at least) two kind of text :
> * text like a title, where you don't want to have a fixed width (and you
> can always use <enter> to write on 2 lines), and just want to see
> "text", this the usual vision of a graphic/vector tools
> * multi-line text, like a paragraph, where the text wrap when the width
> is reached, this is the usual vision of publishing tools, and word
> processors

At GUADEC BOF we compared these two ways and found a way to implement
them both.

Just by clicking the image with the texttool you'd get the first type of
text field. Clicking and dragging would give you the second type, a

Both types should create a textlayer, like the dynamic text now does,
and be resizeable in the same way... (compare to the discussion about
resizeable layers)

Jukka Rajala - Freelance Designer - +358 50 5144429

Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to