On 25 Apr 2002, at 16:04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>                            V I R U S  A L E R T
>
> Our viruschecker found the
>
>  W32/Klez.h@MM
>
> virus(es) in your email to the following recipient(s):
>
> -> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

As you can see in the header, the virusmail did not originate from
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> but (probably) from a Japanese
address.

Klez is one of the many Win32 that are so popular because the average
user uses a virus enhancement and propagation tool called MS Outlook.

Klez inserts a random name from the 'victim's addressbook into the
from field of the virus mails it sends out.

In other words, maybe one subscriber of this list has been infected
by the Klez virus, but AFAIK no virus has actually been sent over the
list.

Regards,

--
branko collin