Tor Lillqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Your comparisons of configure.in sizes between GIMP 1.2.3 and 1.3.7 is
> unfair, because there are obviously lots of other changes in there,
> too.

the difference in size is mostly due to the fact that we the configure
script in the 1.2 tarballs was generated using autoconf-2.13 while the
latest gimp-1.3 tarballs include a configure script generated from

The slightly larger configure.in in the 1.3 tree is mostly caused by
the fact that I've lately added a lot of comments to improve its

Salut, Sven