Karel Kulhavy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> When I set up Czech keyboard in ISO 8859-2 encoding in X (I can write
> czech letters in xterm) and run GIMP, make new image, text tool, filter
> fonts to get only the 8859-2 ones and try to write Czech chars into the
> text line, they are ignored.
> If I don't filter it, it works.

some more details like the version of GIMP you are using would help a lot.
This looks like it has already been reported as

or even

Could you please check if your problem fits into one of those
bug-reports and probably add some comments to them. Or file a new
bug-report if none of the existing bug-reports fit.

Salut, Sven