From: RaphaŽl Quinet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:43:00 +0200

   Unfortunately, even the procedure described above did not work too
   well with Solaris, probably because the latest version of gimp-print
   contains some Linuxisms that haven't been debugged yet (I will send a
   separate bug report to the gimp-print team later).  I started by
   configuring gimp-print 4.3.0 with the following options:

Could you try 4.2.2-pre2 (the latest 4.2 release)?  I'd *really* like
to know if there are problems there, since that release should be
stable.

--
Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Project lead for Gimp Print/stp --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net