Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:24:13 +0200
   From: Till Kamppeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Robert L Krawitz wrote:
   >    Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:15:19 +0200
   >    From: Till Kamppeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   >    I have uninstalled the old GIMP-Print RPMs from the distro before I
   >    installed 4.3.3.
   > Still, make sure that you're getting this from the right place.

   The evidence that I get it from the right place is that I have
   "QuadTone" ink types for the appropriate printer models.

Right, but if the PPD files and Foomatic data don't have QuadTone in
them, the data generators (genppd and such) may not have picked it up

Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Project lead for Gimp Print/stp --

--Eric Crampton