Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:36:12 +0200
   From: Till Kamppeter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   The PPD files and Foomatic data have QuadTone but no seven-ink
   mode, this is the strange thing. If they had linked against an
   obsolete library both seven-ink and QuadTone must miss, with the
   new library both must be there. Having only QuadTone and no
   seven-ink is strange, especially where both is available in the
   GIMP plugin.

Which printer model is this?

Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Project lead for Gimp Print/stp --