Thierry Tracol ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> I have tried your procedure. It works well if you remove the antialiasing
> option with the elliptical selection tool.
> The problem I have described still happens with no antialiasing selected.
> The gap which appears between layers positions can be much more than one
> pixel.

Hmm - *maybe* you are bitten by another problem: The paste operation is
not guaranteed to be at the same place where the cut happened. This is
sometimes a bit surprising and there is already a bug filed against

If this isn't it, I have no idea what's happening. Maybe you could
create an image where this error occured and put it somewhere online.