I'm trying to write write a script-fu to automatically take a finished
image and produce a set of scaled images for display on a web site.
The learning curve for this is rather steep....

To get started, I've been reading through some of the existing scheme
files.  One I am looking at is script-fu-unsharp-mask.  There appears
to be an idiom that I can't figure out, a series of lines like this:

         (original-layer-for-darker #f)
         (original-layer-for-lighter #f)
         (blured-layer-for-darker #f)
         (blured-layer-for-lighter #f)

what is the "#f"?

                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Forest Hills, NY 11375