I'm still a newbie at this so I'm a bit confused....  I realize that
drawables include both images and layers and that they are not
interchangeable.  I'm confused by this error message from a call to
gimp-drawable-type in a Script-Fu:

    Script-Fu Error while executing (script-fu-astro-rescale-for-web 5 '(640))
    ERROR: Procedural database executing failed: (gimp_drawable_type 5)

Image 5 is an RGB image and I was expecting it to return 0.  Does
gimp-drawable-type really only work on layers or is this a bug?  This
is GIMP 1.2.1.

                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Forest Hills, NY 11375