Is there any way to programmatically undo a set of operations?

I want to take and resize an image.  To do so, I currently copy it
repeatedly, flatten, resize, and save.  The copy/flatten is
time-consuming.  I thought I could do that one, do the resize and
save, undo the resize and then resize to the new scale.

But I can't find any programmatic way to undo my operations.

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                     76-15 113th Street, Apt 3B