On 12 Sep 2002, at 19:32, Robert L Krawitz wrote:

> Gimp-Print 4.2.2, released September 12, 2002, is a stable release in
> the Gimp-Print 4.2 series.  This release primarily offers bug fixes
> and support for all Epson Stylus printers announced since Gimp-Print
> 4.2.1.

Just an aside, but I noticed that a decision by Apple (to use CUPS
for OS X.2 instead of their own printing system, if I understood it
correctly) seems to have put the name GIMP-Print firmly on the map in
the Macintosh world. Is that true? Does that mean extra work for you,
or just more useful bug reports?

branko collin