Hi pcg Marc,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Tried what you suggested but still could not
get it to work. Got some error message like "Cannot locate Gimp.pm at @INC
The following are the exact steps i did:
1.setenv GIMP_HOST [EMAIL PROTECTED] on server box A(where the gimp, perl,gtk
etc are installed);
2.start gimp perl server on server box A;
3.setenv GIMP_HOST [EMAIL PROTECTED] on client box B;
4.start the script on client box B;

I am sure that the script works fine locally on server box A and there is no
firewall issue between box A and B. Any insights will be very appreicated.