On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 01:20:20AM +0000, forest monk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks again for your reply. I do appreciate it. Not sure about one thing
> though: Do I only need the perl and gimp-perl module installed on my client
> box and no more software (Gtk+, GIMP) required?

In theory only gimp-perl (you can copy your perl lib dir if you are sure
what you are doing). Although, while in theory it should be possible to
build gimp-perl without gimp, the Makefiles don't really expect that and
won't work.

You might try (as a hack, but it might work): perl Makefile.PL on the
server machine, then copy the gimp-perl directory to the client "make -i
-k install".

However, it's cleanest if you just install gimp + gimp-perl everywhere.