I've been attempting to call the autocrop plug-in from within a C
plug-in, but to no avail.  My syntax is:

GimpDrawable *drawable;
plug_in_autocrop(image, *drawable);

and the error I get from running gimptool --install-admin on my plug-in is

'undefined reference to plug-in autocrop'

The includes and libraries that gimptool echos when run are:

-I/usr/include/gtk-1.2 -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include

-L/usr/lib -lgimpui -lgimp -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgtk -lgdk -rdynamic
-lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm

Attempting to run the plug-in with the alternate syntax:

generates the error

'structure has no member named 'autocrop'

If I try to run it with gimp_run_procedure, I get a segmentation fault.

Any thoughts about what I might be doing wrong?

Cindy Huyser