Cindy Huyser ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> I've been attempting to call the autocrop plug-in from within a C
> plug-in, but to no avail.  My syntax is:
>
> GimpDrawable *drawable;
> plug_in_autocrop(image, *drawable);
[...]
> drawable->autocrop();

Randomly guessing syntaxes most probably won't help you much.  :-)

Libgimp has only wrappers for most of the gimp internal functions.
For Plugins you need to use the gimp_run_procedure call directly,
in your case something like the following (untested!):

  params = gimp_run_procedure ("plug_in_autocrop",
                               &retvals,
                               GIMP_PDB_INT32, 1,
                               GIMP_PDB_IMAGE, image_id,
                               GIMP_PDB_DRAWABLE, drawable_id,