I wrote a perl script that works great from the Xterm (perl
/path/script.pl) but when I try to schedule it as a cron job it gives me a
Net.pm error (: protocol error (1) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/Gimp/Net.pm line 66. (ERROR)
protocol error (1) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/Gimp/Net.pm
line 66.
). It will run as a cron job if I manually start perl server from gimp. I
included "use Gimp::Net" in the script but got the same results. Is there
something else I need to include to start the perl server. This is an
unatteded script that i want to start automatically when the system is
booted.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Terry