Sven wrote:

> oh, come on. calling perl to resize the layer to the image size is a
> bit of an overkill if it can also be done in one or two lines of
> scheme. The following code is untested, but might actually work: ...

It may be overkill, but it's available from the layers & channels dialog box
in the right-click menu, so I assumed that's how it was supposed to be done.
Should we replace the menu entry with a call to your scheme function instead?

Jeff Trefftzs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    Home Page     Gimp Gallery                  Photo Gallery