--- David Necas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 07:14:27PM -0800, Eric
> Pierce wrote:
> > I know every menu *entry* is keyboard
> shortcutable,
> > but what about the context menu itself?
> >
> > Here's where I'm talking about (red circle):
> > http://epierce.freeshell.org/linux/gimp.png
> >
> > I do an awful lot of right clicking that would be
> much
> > better handled with a shortcut.
>
> <F10>
>
> Yeti

Thank you... thank you.

I hadn't intended to bother you all on the devel list
with that, but after posting the question to 4
different lists, I still had no answer.

Just compiled 1.3.10...  things are coming along
beautifully.  Thanks everyone for your hard work on my
most treasured app!

Eric Pierce