On 30-Nov-2002, Robin Rowe wrote:
> A lot of text about how film gimp is trying to be its own thing.

Well, first I would like to say film gimp should be moving to a GEGL target.
Not because film gimp is gegl, but because gegl is so damn useful. (Well, will
be useful if/when it gets done.) And gegl would be the perfect place for film
gimp and gimp to share all the "difficult" base code (like, dare I say it,
single precision fp layer rendering code.)

Speaking of that, has anyone seen fg's xcf loader plugin? I heard he was
sick... Maybe someone should send him some chicken soup?

Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || [EMAIL PROTECTED]
repetitive electronic music." --Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989