Hi,

"Matthew Lewis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I discovered a bug with the resize tool.
>
> * start with a white background and draw some black text on it.
> * select the black text with the rectangular select tool.
> * choose the resize tool and resize the text area.
>
> The text will change colors (Typically it turns blue). Also, the
> selection box will sometimes leave artifacts on the canvas.

bugs should be reported using http://bugzilla.gnome.org/. This one
however has already been fixed in CVS so there's no need to open a new
bug-report for it:

2002-11-10  Michael Natterer  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        * app/core/gimpdrawable-transform.c (gimp_drawable_transform_paste):
        the transformed tile_manager has always an alpha channel, so use
        gimp_drawable_type_with_alpha() when creating a layer from it
        using gimp_layer_new_from_tiles(). Fixes bug #98053.

Salut, Sven