On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 01:37:37PM +0100, Raphaël Quinet wrote:
> > I have done a small test design based on the design that drc has done
> > and also drc has helped me to make the test developers site look good
> > with the changing of colors and images. The test site can be located
> > here: http://devel.helloween.kicks-ass.org/
>
> That looks nice.  That design looks vaguely familiar...  ;-)

It's broken on Netscape 4.7 (disabling Style Sheets helps, but it looks
rather ugly then). There is text behind the image etc.  But I guess it's
nice if displayed correctly.

HTH! Tino.

PS: Note that JavaScript and Style Sheets are linked together in
Netscape - if you disable JavaScript, Style Sheets are also disabled.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/