On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 19:15, RaphaŽl Quinet wrote:
> Anyway, I have a question about the design that you (Niklas) are
> proposing: did you use a set of scripts to add the template (header,
> footer, menu) around the page contents, or is every page created by hand?

The page is created by hand. And I am trying to make some changes in the
include files to make it easier to validate and also easier to
understand. (I hope). So there will be a temp.html file for you to look

> Is the editing done at the HTML level, or do you use some tools to
> generate all or parts of the page from a different markup language or
> from a simpler version of the HTML code?

It is all HTML but this is also XHTML strict so the content of the site
structures are in the css file. So this is more XHTML then HTML. This
makes the site beutiful to work with. :)

  Here we have some info

That is all sort of. But then again this depends a lot on what you want
the file to include.