I'm getting ready for a 4.3.9 release.  This release offers a lot of
new functionality in the GIMP plugin that really needs to be played
with to understand (in particular, all the curves you could want).

Tyler, can you take a crack at building an OS X package for this?  The
emphasis is completely different from the 4.2 releases; 4.3.9 offers
nothing new of interest for general purpose printing from CUPS.  The
idea here is to build a package with a GIMP plugin that can be used
with the OS X GIMP port, so that all of the color hackers can get
their toys to play with.

--Eric Crampton