[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2003-03-28 at 2120.56 -0600):
> On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 19:24, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> > The main thing is that it can step through images.
> > When you click on a different image it doesn't open a new window with the
> > image, rather it replaces the image in the already-open window by the one
> > you selected.  In this way, you can step through a sequence of images.
> Ah yes.  The flipbook thing.  I remember Ray Feeney asking for such a
> thing when I interviewed him.

Is not that GAP, Gimp Animation Plugin? The 1.2 version here has a
menu named Video, and has commands like the ones you talk about,
including one named VCR Navigation. Dunno current status of GAP for
1.3/1.4, I just barely remember some notes in changelo about cvs