Even though I fully agree that the only serious problem in my API
proposal is the name of the widget, I'd really like to get more input
from more people about my API proposal.

Especially, I would like to hear remarks from other plug-in developers,
because they are after all the intended audience for this widget.
(I somehow have the feeling that Sven is not really an average
plug-in developer:).
So for all average (and especially the below-average) plug-in developers:
* Do you miss any features?
* Is the documentation sufficient?
* Would you use it?

Of course I would also like some inputs about the discussion
about using iterators in the rendering function.

greetings,

Ernst

P.S. I just modified my preview so that the re-entrancy problem has
been eliminated.