On 03 Apr 2003 13:26:08 +0200
Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > I've re-updated keybindings.txt,tex and pdf to match the cvs as at
> > 31 Mar.
> >
> >  http://www.webone.com.au/~oc/gimp/keybindings.pdf
> >  http://www.webone.com.au/~oc/gimp/keybindings.tex
> >  http://www.webone.com.au/~oc/gimp/keybindings.txt
> I've committed the updated keybindings.txt to CVS. I'm not sure what
> to do about the PDF version. We already have quick_reference.ps which
> serves a similar purpose but is outdated. Do you intend to extend the
> PDF to include the information that is in quick_reference.ps now?
> Should it perhaps be named gimp-quick-reference.pdf (or similar) then?

I have now uploaded the post script file from which the pdf file was

quick_reference.ps (and tex) is a different document all together. It
shows mouse combinations and actions etc. I have yet to start on that

keybindings.pdf was produced as an alternative to the text file, looks

Anyway, leave it to you.