On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 07:23:11 -0700 Sean Champ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hello;
>

> i'm looking for, or to make, something that can be used for sending
> commands, from BASH or what, directly to a gimp script-fu listener.
>
> like:
>     echo '(foo bar etc)' | fu-client -h img.host
>
> just wanted to see whether anyone might know of something like this, already
> written.
>
> (else, i'll have to learn to use C streams, heh; need to anyway)
>

> incidentally, this came up when looking at gimp-shell.el [1], then trying to
> make an ilisp 'dialect' definition for SIOD, then one for script-fu

Here are some utils that can be used from the shell. Nowadays I mostly
use Gimp-perl for batch-processing of images. Have a look at
http://pixel.fairyden.net/gimp/gimpshell.pl

Vegard Vesterheim               : Phone: +47 73 55 79 12
UNINETT                         : Fax:   +47 73 55 79 01
N-7465 Trondheim, NORWAY        : Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]