On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Kenny Law wrote:

> First of all, just wanna thank you guys especially Chris, Branko, Marc and
> Dov for answering some of my questions the past 2 days. Your help is greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Anyway, my question regards the gimp_pencil tool. One of its parameters
> is an array of floats. I tried to pass in this by doing
>
> //just imagine all variables contain integers
> #1.
>
>       @positions = (0, $startPos, $width, $startPos);
>       gimp_pencil($layer, 4, @positions );

That should be:

gimp_pencil($layer, 4, [EMAIL PROTECTED]);

> #2.
>
>       gimp_pencil($layer, 4,  (0, $startPos, $width, $startPos) );

That should be:

gimp_pencil($layer, 4, [0, $startPos, $width, $startPos]);

You need to pass a reference to an array. In both cases you passed the
array itself as multiple arguments to the functions. For more information
consult "perldoc perlref".

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

An apple a day will keep a doctor away. Two apples a day will keep two
doctors away.

        Falk Fish