"Joao S. O. Bueno" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> maybe there would be time to add a provisorie(sp?) CMYK to the Color
> Curves tool only before the release? What would you say?

Adding CMYK to the color selectors and some color correction tools can
be done in a few hours work, _but_ only if it is done via the naive
approach that Helvetix explained. This approach is however of no
practical use. You need to calibrate the conversion with info about
the inks, the printer and the paper or the CMYK values will just be
arbitrary and useless numbers.

BTW: Since the color selectors are pluggable modules, a full featured
CMYK color selector can be added at any time w/o the risk of breaking
other stuff. I actually wonder why noone started to work on this yet.