On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 05:06:00PM +0200, David Neary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, the two big platforms where the GIMP will be used in the
> future are GNOME and KDE. Both of those follow the HIG guideline
> of Ctrl-Shift-Z. On windows, the main alternative app (photoshop)
> uses the same shortcut.

While I totally agree to your agruments about following existing standards
and/or practise, in Gimp we have the additional problem that ctrl-shift-z
is not very ergonomical. Unlike word processors, undo-redo (repeatedly) is
quite a normal and very common operation with gimp to compare operations
or filters.