On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 20:49:18 +0200, Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> just wanted to let everyone know that there's now a web-site for the
> Wiki-afraid that has some basic information about the Chaos
> Communication Camp that will host the GIMP Developers Conference:
>  http://www.ccc.de/camp/2003/

If anyone is interested, I am offering a lift to the Camp and back.  I
will start from LiŤge (Belgium, where I live) or Aachen (Germany, where
I work) on the afternoon or evening of the 6th and drive back on the
10th.  It will be a night drive in both ways, so I hope that you are not
afraid of that.  I have to work the day before and the day after the
Camp, that's why I am driving during the night.  I put some details on
my Wiki page for the Camp:

It looks like I already have one candidate (to be confirmed), so there
would still be one seat free in my car.  Or two if you have very little