From: Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:39:13 +0200

   Robert L Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

   > The Gimp-Print package (.pkg file) is intended for CUPS support
   > for pure OS X use (which is what most OS X users want), not for
   > printing from the GIMP.  To get printing from the GIMP, you'll
   > currently need to install Gimp-Print from source.  Currently
   > there's an open bug against Gimp-Print related to building the
   > plugin under OS X (and possibly against more than just OS X).

   Your answer confused me. If the user has gimp-print (the library)
   installed, shouldn't he be able to compile the gimp-print plug-in
   that comes with gimp-1.2.4 ? I don't see any reason why this should
   not work under OS X.

Tyler will need to address this question.  I don't know exactly how
it's build under OS X.

Project lead for Gimp Print   --

--Eric Crampton