Hi,

Carol Spears <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> When everyone decides how the website and the rest of the gimp
> documents will work together, please email your decision to me the
> Web Maintainer.

There are a few points you are raising here. First of all, your mail
is (as usual) completely confusing but I will assume that it was not
your intention to be understood but to confuse people. Let's see if I
can help with this...

> how the website and the rest of the gimp documents will work
> together

This is an interesting question but in order to discuss this (and
perhaps come to a decision), we should first clarify what documents
you are talking about and how they are related to the web-site.

> please email your decision to me the Web Maintainer

You lost me here. The last thing I heard from you was that you quit
the web-team. If that is not the case, you should probably tell people
so. Until that has happened, I'd prefer if you not reclaimed the title
Web Maintainer in any discussion related to gimp.org.

Sven