I announced the plan to do 1.3.17 last weekend but didn't manage to
get it done. Then I wanted to do it yesterday and since that failed as
well, I announced it for tonite. However since there are a few things
that need to be organized for gimpcon I will again not manage to do
the release.  I have a tarball ready but since I believe that the 2.0
version number change needs to be outlined in the release notes, I am
delaying the release until tomorrow. If someone wants to help with the
release notes, I would very much appreciate a draft until tomorrow.

Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to