David Neary wrote:
Definitely needs some coding (and some ideas) soon otherwise it's
definitely getting bumped.

Hi David.

Thanks for all the QA work lately.

Personally I think that we've got to be really brutal
at this point.  2.0 freeze is DAYS away, for one thing
(heck, until a few weeks ago 2.0 was going to be
RELEASED at Camp).  And as maintainers know, a pending
freeze should NOT equate to "arrghh, quick quick, shovel
in the features before the freeze, We'll Fix Them Up
Real Good Later".

If it even vaguely smells like a feature and there's
not already a patch for it (or it just involves tweaking
some constants), IMO it must miss the 2.0 train.

Adam D. Moss   . ,,^^   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.foxbox.org/   co:3
That gum you like is going to come back in style.

Gimp-developer mailing list

Reply via email to