Alan Horkan wrote:

On 26 Jul 2003, Daniel Egger wrote:

Date: 26 Jul 2003 17:03:09 +0200
From: Daniel Egger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Roman Joost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: Gimp Developer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] writing german online help

Am Sam, 2003-07-26 um 13.07 schrieb Roman Joost:

I cant find anything related to the gimp-help project at the newer
webpage.

You're right. There isn't... :(

So, if someone could point me to a ressource regarding this project it
would be fine.

Ressources:
- This mailinglist (there had been a big discussion here the last few
days), you might want to check the archives

the archives are either completely broken or just severely delayed. it is the 26 of July and the archive still does not show any messages for July.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

try the url right above ^^^^^
that mail archives site, who knows where it came from, if
i understand your problem correctly.

carol