(gimp-1.3.16-2.fr / gimp-perl-1.2.3-16)

Hi,
I am using gimp from rpm package. After making a image, with multiples
layers, ans saving it under xcf format, I am trying to save it under PNG
or another file type.

It works about 25% of the time. The other times, it just does nothing,
no error message (even lauching Gimp from the console). Nothing is
created ... nothing is saved.

I close Gimg, open the same xcf file again, and this is still impossible
to save it. What is weird, is that if I change the content, adding a
layer, or deleting one, it "could" work after ... or maybe not. Idem if
I open another xcf, it could work.

Has anybody seen this problem before ?

Bypass : I launch Gimp 1.2, open the XCF file and save it with no
problem under PNG for example.

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english
--
Philippe, Chiangmai, Thailand