Hi,

sorry for catching up late on this thread. I failed to follow it while
being mostly offline during camp preparation.

Roman Joost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>     1. The German Umlauts are really annoying. Are there some
>     pre-processors, which checks the umlauts and replaces them with an
>     utf entity (or the predifined HTML umlauts... what else...)? If not,
>     it think i'll write a little script. I forget them every time...

Why don't you simply write it all in UTF-8? Using HTML entities seems
akward and error-prone. The helpbrowser plug-in is fully UTF-8 aware
and if you use an editor that copes with UTF-8, you can simply use
umlauts in your texts.